X-POLE HAS INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED ALL ORDERS ON NEW POLES. We will keep you updated on this situation! In the meantime, we do have a few USED poles available at discounted rates, on a first come first served basis, and for pick up on the Hollywood, FL 33020 area only, which will save you even more on the delivery fee! See our store for available used poles, or contact us for details at email@example.com or 954-296-9966 (call or text). Stay safe and well pole family!! We're in this together.
45MM X-POLE X-PERT PRO (MODEL PX)
The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole designed specifically for Home Use. The XPERT PRO static/spinning pole is XPole's most advanced pole yet. Taking all the strengths of the XPERT, it’s similarly available for use in both spinning and fixed pole modes. What sets the XPERT PRO apart is the new X-LOCK mechanism. The X-LOCK is a simple mechanism located toward the base that, when independently rotated, will move the XPERT PRO from a fixed, static position into a spinning mode. No tools necessary! The X-LOCK makes switching back and forth between modes faster and more convenient than ever before. This pole works in both fixed and spinning modes.
SPINNING & STATIONARY - Pole has both Spin and Static Modes. Switching seamlessly from static to spinning is now easy with the XPERT Pro NEW X-LOCK BASE; no tools needed, just twist and go!
HEIGHT - Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights from 7' 6" to 9'1” included in standard set. For higher ceilings you may purchase this set plus additional extension(s) to reach your ceiling height. Vaulted ceiling top mount is also available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
THICKNESS/DIAMETER - 45mm. (40mm also available, contact us for details/purchase if you’re interested in a 40mm.)
AVAILABLE FINISHES - chrome, stainless steel, titanium gold (extra grip finish).
ASSEMBLY - Assembling this pole requires no screws, bolts, or drilling. You can also quickly disassemble it for storage purposes. INSTALLATION VIDEO IS HERE.
- Pressure mounted pole that fits heights between 7’ 6” to 9’ 1″
- Optional extensions for ceiling heights above 9’ 1″ up to 11’ 1”
- Easy to install and user friendly
- X-LOCK spinning & static mechanism
- X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
- Minimized, sleeker upper dome
- Disassembles quickly for easy storage and transport
- Carry case sold separately (not included in the kit)
- No screws, bolts or drilling needed to set up the XPert Pro pole
- Safe, sturdy and full instruction manuals/instructional videos available
- Can be installed with a permanent mount (Ball Mount or Pole Home Mount). Contact us to purchase.
*The XPERT Pro is designed for home use only. For commercial (studio and gym) use, contact us directly.
*To upgrade your current XPERT pole with the new X-LOCK, contact us directly.
* Delivery to the US within 5-6 business days via FedEx ground depending on stock availability. If your item is on backorder, we will ship as soon as stock is replenished. FedEx does not ship to P.O. Boxes. Please use your home or office address, or contact us to place your order via US Mail. Your package will require a signature. Faster delivery may be available. For additional delivery options, contact us directly.
*EXTENSIONS, STUDIO GRADE and ADDITIONAL MOUNT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE: For higher ceiling heights, different mounts, and studio grade poles, contact us at email@example.com with your ceiling height or requested options for pricing; or if you have any questions or need help purchasing your pole.
X-Pole's official policy is that all sales are final. If there are any manufacturer defects or damages caused during shipping they will replace any necessary parts. Unopened and unused poles can be returned within 30 days of purchase. However, a 10% re-stocking fee will be applied.
YOU CAN FIND X-POLE'S INSTALLATION VIDEO HERE:
45mm X-Pole X-Pert PRO (PX) Pole
What is the difference in pole finishes?
- Chrome - most popular, competition standard, regular grip
- Titanium Gold - electronically coated, enhanced grip
- Stainless Steel - weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
- Brass - solid polished brass, high grip
- Silicone - similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
- Powder Coated - good for sensitive skin, max grip
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
- 40mm (1.5in) - slimmest, sleekest pole yet, best for small hands
- 45mm (1.75in) - most popular diameter, TOP SELLER, great hand grip, industry standard size used in competitions worldwide
- 50mm (2in) - original pole size, more surface space for body grips