CHROME (45MM) X-POLE X-PERT (NX) - GENTLY USED X-PERT (NX) MODEL, orginal long loved hex screw base. Best Selling most popular X-Pole.
X-POLE HAS INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED ALL ORDERS ON NEW POLES. We will keep you updated on this situation! In the meantime, we know polers are scrambling to find home poles to continue to workout! We do have a few USED poles available at discounted rates, on a first come first served basis, and for pick up in the Hollywood, FL 33020 area only, which will save you even more on the delivery charge! Normally, the 45mm X-Pert Chrome X-Pole is $299.99 plus shipping of $55 for total of $354.99, so you save $79 total. Contact us for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-296-9966 (call or text). We only have two left. First come, first served. Stay safe and well pole family!! We're in this together.
X-PERT SPIN AND STATIC MODES!
The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole, most popular home pole dance and fitness pole. Easy set up.
SPINNING & STATIONARY - Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights from 7' 4" to 9'.
**WE ALSO HAVE AN ADDITIONAL EXTENSION AVAILABLE FOR THIS POLE FOR SLIGHTER HIGHER CEILINGS. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call or text at 954-296-9966. Please indicate your ceiling height.
FINISH AND THICKNESS/DIAMETER - Chrome 45mm.
BOTTOM LOADING - No ladder needed to adjust height. You can expand and fully lock the pole into positions without ever leaving the ground.
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY - Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise / Dance Pole on the market! There is no other pole that is both stationary & spinning, bottom-loading that features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pert's unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground. The X-Pert contains all the parts needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in to 9ft.
*EXTENSIONS ARE AVAILABLE: For higher ceiling heights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ceiling height for pricing; or if you have any questions or need help purchasing your pole.
FOR PICK UP ONLY IN HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA 33020. Contact info@PowerPoleSports.com or call or text 954-296-9966 for additional information.
USED POLE, SOLD AS IS, FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS. Feel free to ask questions at email@example.com or 954-296-9966, call or text.
See DETAILS section for information on finishes and what this Pole includes.
YOU CAN FIND X-POLE'S INSTALLATION VIDEO HERE:
YOU CAN FIND X-POLE'S INSTALLATION MANUAL HERE:
Gently USED 45mm X-Pole X-Pert Pole - Pick Up Only
The X-Pert (NX) set contains:
- Micro Base Plate - smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover
- Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover is simply fixed into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence.
- Main Pole B (top pole) - Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in - 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints - Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter - Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension - Upper Support Dome
- 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key - The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases - One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
What is the difference in pole finishes?
Chrome - most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Titanium Gold - electronically coated, enhanced grip
Stainless Steel - weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip Brass - solid polished brass, high grip
Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
Powder Coated - good for sensitive skin, max grip
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
40mm (1.5in) - slimmest, sleekest pole yet, best for small hands
45mm (1.75in) - most popular diameter, TOP SELLER, great hand grip, industry standard size used in competitions worldwide
50mm (2in) - original pole size, more surface space for body grips