X-POLE HAS INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED ALL ORDERS ON NEW POLES. We will keep you updated on this situation! In the meantime, we do have a few USED poles available at discounted rates, on a first come first served basis, and for pick up on the Hollywood, FL 33020 area only, which will save you even more on the delivery fee! See our store for available used poles, or contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-296-9966 (call or text). Stay safe and well pole family!! We're in this together.
X-SPORT (NS) - Professional Grade Stationary Pole
NON-SPINNING Pole (STATIC ONLY)
POWDER COAT BLACK
POWDER COAT PINK
TITANIUM GOLD (max grip coating, +$30)
45mm (1.75in) ONLY
Non Spinning Only
7'4" - 9' (2235-2745mm)*
BOTTOM LOADING - No ladder needed to adjust height
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY - Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
The most affordable Professional Grade Exercise/Dance/Sport Pole on the market! The X-Pole Sport is stationary, bottom-loading, and features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pole Sport’s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground! The X-Pole Sport contains all the parts needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in to 9ft.
*EXTENSIONS ARE AVAILABLE: For higher ceiling heights, contact us at email@example.com with your ceiling height for pricing; or if you have any questions or need help purchasing your pole.
All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground and take approximately 5-6 business days for delivery. If you would like expedited shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional options.
OFFICIAL SPORT POLE ASSEMBLY VIDEO IS HERE.
X-Pole's official policy is that all sales are final. If there are any manufacturer defects or damages caused during shipping they will replace any necessary parts. Unopened and unused poles can be returned within 30 days of purchase. However, a 10% re-stocking fee will be applied.
See DETAILS for information on finishes and what this Pole includes.
45mm X-Pole X-SPORT (STATIC POLE) NS Model
The X-Pole Sport (NS) contains:
- Base Plate - 9in diameter
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and locking nut
- Foam adjuster rod cover - Covers threads so you won’t scrape your arms or legs
- Main Pole B (top pole) - Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in - 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in - 8ft 7in Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in - 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and is used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints - Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Upper Support Plate - 9in wide plate that grips the ceiling for support
- Hex Key & Straight Rod - The ONLY tools you will need to properly set up your X-Pole Sport!!
- Carry Case - Only one case is needed for the complete X-Pole Sport Set
- Photo Display Manual
What is the difference in pole finishes?
Silicone – similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
Powder Coated - good for sensitive skin, max grip
Brass - solid polished brass, high grip
Titanium Gold - electronically coated, enhanced grip
Chrome - most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Stainless Steel - weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
40mm (1.5in) - slimmest, sleekest pole yet, best for small hands
*TOP SELLER 45mm (1.75in) - most popular diameter, great hand grip, industry standard size used in competitions worldwide
50mm (2in) - original pole size
OFFICIAL SPORT POLE ASSEMBLY VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q68QQParkME